Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2015

Sister site for teachers

Hello, 

My other interest - helping children be poets...


This is a gardening site, but I thought I'd just let you know about my new site for teachers, in case you are one, or have a relative or friend who teaches, and might find it handy.

The site is: http://poems4pockets.blogspot.co.uk/, and entitled: 'Poetry-Teaching Tips'. 

As a lover of gardens, nature and wildlife, I frequently draw on their riches in my ideas for creative writing in schools.

Parents, grandparents...


The site is also relevant to parents, grandparents and other carers of children, offering suggestions for helping youngsters to develop linguistic skills, verbal and written, through enjoyable and natural activities.


But now it's time to get back to the garden - and those wretched weeds!

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment